These are our current open positions
SR. Business M3 Consultants
Leanswift Solutions, Inc. is seeking SR. BUSINESS M3 CONSULTANTS (multiple positions available) in Cocoa Beach, FL to meet with clients to discuss end-user needs and software requirements to meet their business function (supply chain, manufacturing, warehouse, delivery, etc.); confer with clients and their end-user, systems analysts, engineers, and/or subject matter experts to obtain information on project limitations, performance requirements, and required interfaces; analyze user needs (business requirements) and then design Infor M3 BE applications, Infor M3 MEC, Infor M3 API or systems to meet the user’s business needs; design solution maps for business processes using various Infor M3 modules including the M3 finance module, M3 sales module, and M3 supply chain module; formulate and define system requirements or scope and solution map for business intelligence in various business process areas including finance, sales, and supply chain; develop software applications using Infor M3 MEC, Infor M3 API, and Infor Cloudsuites including end to end development of Infor M3 extensions and add-ons for enhanced user experience; perform software development such as Infor H5 scripts and customized views; develop software applications, utilizing Infor M3 extension toolkit, to customize the Infor M3 user interface, panels, and views for the end users; develop specifications for interface development for various Infor M3 modules including the M3 finance module, M3 sales module, and M3 supply chain module; configure security management based on different divisions, business roles and users; configure, develop, and build Infor M3 enterprise solution as per the solution map; direct and perform testing & training of Infor M3 enterprise solution; direct and perform scheduled maintenance, upgrades, and software testing; engage with clients/end-users to resolve issues and/or bugs within the software or solution design; and properly document the application design and development process, with detailed description on user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop and tailor applications, for continued maintenance and upgrades.
Min. Req.: Bachelor’s in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related major and 5 years’ experience as Business Consultant, Analyst or related position OR any suitable combination of education, training or experience that is not less than a Bachelor’s degree and 60 months progressive experience is acceptable. Travel Required. Telecommuting, work from home (anywhere within the United States) option available. Send resumes to Natalie Garcia, LeanSwift Solutions, Inc., 1980 North Atlantic Ave., Suite 1024, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931.
Account Executive - eCommerce
The Account Executive – eCommerce is responsible for the sourcing and closing of new Magento implementation customers, and the retainment and growth of an existing customer install base. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Leverage multi-channel communication to qualify, meet, and engage prospective client executives to sell the company’s products that meet their business needs.
- Generate new business to achieve annual revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain sustainable business partnerships with Adobe, ERP Selection Firms, and vendors.
- Comply with all established company and department policies and procedures.
- Identify and suggest products or services that meet client needs.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified and achievable opportunities.
- Develop a personal knowledge base of LeanSwift and Adobe products and services.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Function as a leader in the complete sales process by managing team activities and deliverables.
- Develop sales strategies to solve business problems and meet goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create marketing strategies that work to increase new business.
- Respond to prospect inquiries.
- Serve as a sales resource for internal departments.
- Represent LeanSwift at trade association meetings, conventions, and marketing opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to identify client’s business issues and match those to solutions offered in LeanSwift products and services.
- Understanding of commerce industry dynamics, Omnichannel Direct to Consumer, B2B and Hybrid (B2B/B2C) industry trends, related cost drivers, and customer needs.
- Capability to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior executives, resulting in positive outcomes.
- Capacity to communicate complex or difficult topics to varied audiences. Communication must be clear, professional, and outcome-focused. Speaking to individuals, as well as small and large groups, is required.
- Thorough knowledge of the sales cycle, including knowledge of management of customer objections, qualification of deals, and closing the sale.
- Ability to create consensus and buy-in, and influence outcomes in the sales process.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail as well as the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Practical knowledge and utilization of the Solution Selling framework (Bosworth).
- Skill to create strong, positive, and trusting relationships with internal and external customers.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota.
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment.
- Working knowledge of Magento software.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all respective customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM (Hubspot), and other business software.
- Travel required (50%+)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years inside or outside sales experience, preferably in enterprise software.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent professional experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
AMS & Customer Relationship Manager
The AMS & Customer Relationship Manager will interact with LeanSwift Solutions customers in a concentrated effort to maintain a proactive approach to comprehensive communication. This position includes a significant amount of personalized customer attention and plays a pivotal role in reinforcing long-term relationships with our customers.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, or online conference applications, to provide follow-up and information on an assigned product or service.
- Works with leadership to establish long term strategies for building and growing customer relationships.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Builds, develops, and grows strategic business relationships vital to the success of projects and long-term engagements.
- Coordinates and manages the process with the customer and Application Management Services (AMS) team to onboard and enhance AMS Statement of Work protocols.
- Participates in knowledge transfer and potential follow-on opportunities with LeanSwift customers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- AMS experience required.
- Infor M3 functional and technical knowledge required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
M3 Business Consultant – Sweden Office
The M3 Business Consultant is an individual contributor within a team reporting directly to senior management. This role requires the knowledge to establish, execute, and monitor an implementation plan within Infor M3 suite/technology under the direct guidance and supervision of the Senior Business Consultant and/or Project Manager. The M3 Business Consultant must be able to work effectively with business teams, subcontractors, vendors, and internal IT groups, to operate and deploy system configurations that support client needs and the business processes.
Functional and/or technical business consultants with Infor M3 experience. Both junior and senior consultants. Also, if you have experience of working with Infor M3 as a user and are interested in exploring opportunities in consulting, please apply. This is mainly for the Nordics but also the rest of Europe.
- Collaborates with Senior Business Consultant/Project Manager and client to thoroughly understand the needs to be supported by the M3 implementation.
- Provides recommendations regarding the evolution of the ERP system.
- Responds to inquiries and provides advice to the client regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs.
- Negotiates plans and timeframes, ensuring that clients understand the anticipated result.
- Develops and communicates detailed specifications for implementation.
- Produces reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management, clients, and other relevant parties.
- Maintains and ensures proper documentation and coordinates testing of system modifications.
- Collaborates with the Project Manager to ensure the needs of the client have been met.
- Acts as liaison with internal IT teams and/or vendors to support relevant systems.
- Maintains current understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices through InforCampus training and network collaboration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Willing to travel 60%.
- Ability to work remotely and commute to LeanSwift offices when required.
- Strong business and technical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent thinking, analytical, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management skills for handling multiple priorities and simultaneous projects.
- Enthusiasm for continued learning through a combination of structured, on-the-job, and self-directed training.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.