LeanSwift eConnect is LeanSwift’s out-of-the-box solution that connects your Infor CloudSuite/M3 with your Magento webstore, to provide a seamless eCommerce and Customer Service experience.
eConnect provides a secure bi-directional communication between both systems, with configurations to control the interaction.
Infor CloudSuite/M3 data like inventory and pricing models can be scheduled to be synchronized or provided in real-time. Customers gain on-demand access to their orders, delivery and invoice history.
eConnect Core gives you
- Easy and simple installation and no need for additional third-party products
- Extensibility of Infor M3 functionality for Magento eCommerce webstore
- Reduction in manual work due to bi-directional communication and synchronization between both systems
eConnect Extensions give you
- Integration to Infor Document Management (IDM)
- Sales rep functionality (service customers, place order as)
- Order grid (Order by style, size, color)
- Available to promise
- Multiple warehouses
eConnect Order Information Automated Workflow to M3 Process
As orders are placed in Amazon, the order information and inventory are updated through GoDataFeed to Magento.
Magento then updates M3 through the LeanSwift eConnect Solution.
This updates the inventory in M3 automatically so that M3 can replenish the Amazon warehouses.
eConnect Product Information Feed Automated Workflow to M3 Process
eFillment automatically creates a new distribution order in M3 for each warehouse with all the products that need to be sent.
When the order is ready to ship, a ASN (Advanced Shipment Notice) is created and sent to Amazon.
When Amazon receives the shipment, the status is sent back to eFillment and M3 is updated with the delivered inventory for Amazon warehouses.